Focused On Results For Injury Survivors
Personal injuries can affect your life for months or even years. When you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, the law allows you to bring a civil lawsuit to obtain damages. You deserve compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
The focused, dynamic and result-oriented attorneys at Rencher Law Group, P.C., can help maximize your recovery for your losses, including compensatory and special damages. The trial lawyers of RLG help good people when bad things happen to disrupt their life. After an injury, you should contact the trial lawyers of RLG who have the focus and will get you the results you need.
Prepared To Take On Insurance Companies
Insurance companies will often work to prevent you from obtaining the recovery you deserve. Rencher Law Group’s trial lawyers can ensure that you receive proper compensation. Our team will do more than just send a letter to the insurance company. We will take every step necessary, including filing a lawsuit on your behalf, to ensure that you are “made whole” and not shortchanged by an insurance company’s skewed value of your personal injury claim and/or at the loss of a loved one.
What Types Of Injury Cases Do We Take?
The trial lawyers at Rencher Law Group, P.C., handle a wide variety of personal injury matters. Among them are:
- Motor vehicle collisions: We represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries and emotional distress because of collisions involving the negligence of other drivers on crowded San Francisco Bay Area roads.
- Motorcycle collisions: Our team emphasizes seeking proper compensation for automobile collisions involving motorcycles. Whether you were hit by a car, truck, commercial vehicle or rideshare vehicle, the experienced trial lawyers of RLG are standing by to assist you in these difficult times.
- Rideshare collisions: With the prevalence of rideshare vehicles on the busy streets, more and more collisions feature a driver behind the vehicle of Lyft, Uber or other rideshare services. The lawyers of RLG are experienced and ready to assist you or a loved one in pursuing the compensation they deserve.
- Pedestrian collisions: In the busy streets of San Francisco, crossing the street can be dangerous, particularly for pedestrians with nothing to protect them from a car, truck or bicycle accident. The trial lawyers have obtained substantial results for clients in pedestrian accidents.
- DUI (drunk driving) collisions: If you or a loved one has suffered an injury at the hands of a drunk driver, your world has likely flipped upside down. RLG’s experienced lawyers can help you navigate the turbulent waters and make sure that you or your loved one gets properly compensated for injuries caused by a drunk driver.
- Commercial truck accidents: Commercial drivers must drive with the highest degree of care and consideration for human life. But not every driver follows this requirement. When a commercial truck crashes into a passenger car, the results can be devastating. Let the professional trial lawyers of RLG fight on your behalf and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle collisions: The trial lawyers of RLG represent bicyclists injured on San Francisco and San Diego streets in personal injury and wrongful death claims. If a cyclist survives a collision, they will likely have serious injuries, including dislocations and fractures, road rash and lacerations, traumatic brain injury and internal organ damage, and even wrongful death. The trial lawyers of RLG have the experience and skill to handle these kinds of serious injury cases.
- Elder abuse: Unfortunately, many nursing homes and secondary care facilities take advantage of the elderly’s declining mental and physical capacities and fail to provide the level of care that they must legally and ethically to provide. RLG’s knowledgeable trial lawyers have proven expertise in elder abuse and neglect cases. Let the lawyers of RLG assist you and your loved ones in receiving the compensation and closure you deserve.
- Trip-and-fall accidents: If you tripped and fell on another person’s property and you suffered an injury due to their negligence, you have the right to bring a personal injury claim against that property owner. The trial lawyers of RLG can help ensure you get the best possible representation in your case.
How We Can Assist You
Rencher Law Group, P.C., handles personal injury matters in a variety of ways. These include:
- Preserve Evidence
Finding and preserving evidence and documenting your injuries immediately following an accident. Even though you may be injured and in pain, it is important to do your best to document as much pertinent information concerning the incident as possible. Our team of lawyers will assist and guide you to preserve crucial evidence to strengthen your case.
- Physical Evidence
Physical evidence from motor vehicle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents demonstrates the severity of impact and collision and/or the severity of the physical injuries sustained. Liability or who is at “fault” for an accident can be determined with the use of “physical evidence” – physical evidence is usually something that is taken directly from the scene.
The injury lawyers of RLG will assist and guide you in obtaining physical evidence to strengthen and bring your case alive. Evidence that you do not preserve or photograph shortly after the accident often gets lost, destroyed or altered by time. Accordingly, it is important to preserve any physical evidence related to your personal injury, including your damaged car or bike, or clothing in the same condition it was immediately following the accident. The trial lawyers of RLG will assist you in gathering crucial physical evidence.
- Take Photographs
If there is little or no physical evidence or for any reason such evidence cannot be preserved, the next best option is to photograph it. Photographs, including through your cellphone, can prove invaluable to your personal injury claim. Photographs typically provide an accurate depiction of the scene, including the position of the vehicles, weather, lighting, traffic conditions and obstructions from various vantage points.
- Document The Accident Site
For accidents that take place away from your home, make sure to document the scene as soon as you can. Take pictures using your phone. If necessary, return to the scene of the accident after receiving medical treatment. This step is crucial for gathering evidence that you may otherwise have missed.
- Obtain Police Report
After any moderate or serious car accident, pedestrian and/or bicycle accident, especially involving injuries, it’s essential to report the incident to the police. The police will conduct an accident investigation to determine the cause of the accident, which can be invaluable to prelitigation settlement discussions notwithstanding the fact that the report is usually inadmissible in court.
- Take Notes And Evidence Of Your Injuries
Photographs of your injuries establish the extent of your damages and will help tell the story of your pain.
Without question, medical records are key to establishing the extent of your injuries and, subsequently, the amount of compensation demanded. They are key in documenting the medical treatment and determining the nature and extent of your injuries, whether you were taken away from the scene by ambulance or sought treatment immediately.