In California, surviving family members such as spouses, partners and children may pursue a wrongful death legal action against a drunk driver whose negligence led to the death of their loved one. Drunk driving in the U.S. and California That driver chose to get...
Our Team Works Together To Fight For You
- What to know about concussions and other traumatic brain injuries after an accident
- Common causes of commercial truck accidents
- Drunk drivers must face the consequences in wrongful death cases
- Eye-opening statistics on distracted driving in California
- 4 social media mistakes that affect personal injury claims