You have seen them. They are not difficult to miss. Distracted drivers have a way of annoying other drivers and, even more alarmingly, endangering them. They drive well below the speed limit in the passing lane and may cross the centerline into the other driver’s...
Our Team Works Together To Fight For You
- What is needed to prove negligence in a wrongful death DUI case?
- These are the most dangerous intersections in San Francisco
- What to know about concussions and other traumatic brain injuries after an accident
- Common causes of commercial truck accidents
- Drunk drivers must face the consequences in wrongful death cases