Passionate Defenders Of Car Crash Victims’ Rights
The San Francisco and San Diego metro areas offer some beautiful roadways for driving. Unfortunately, they also have some of the most dangerous roads in the entire state of California, from Interstate 8 to State Route 78. If you recently experienced a car accident on one of our state’s roads, turn to a legal team you can trust.
With more than 20 years of legal experience, our attorneys at Rencher Law Group, P.C., have represented hundreds of accident victims and their relatives. We feel passionate about bringing negligent motorists to justice and helping our clients recover compensation for their damages. Led by a former trauma scribe and EMT, we have a deep well of compassion for the traumatic event you have endured.
The Steps To Take After An Accident
The minutes, hours and days after a motor vehicle accident are exceedingly important for building your civil case. To improve your chances of receiving the maximum recovery, try to take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention: As soon as possible, get treatment from a doctor. Call an ambulance, if necessary.
- Get contact information: Get the name, phone number or email and insurance information of the other driver/s and any witnesses to the accident.
- Take pictures: If you have a camera on you, take pictures of the accident site. You can also use your cellphone.
- Revisit the scene: If you don’t have a camera or phone on you at the time, return to the crash site with one or both of these to take photographs.
- Get a lawyer: Before you speak with any insurance representatives, speak with a lawyer. Your insurance company does not want to pay the full amount of money that you need. An attorney can ensure that you get full and fair compensation.
If you did not follow one or more of these steps strictly, you might still have an actionable case. Whether you experienced a crash as a driver, pedestrian, motorcycle rider or cyclist, we can help you.
Speak With Our Car Accident Lawyers Today
Our team at RLG is ready to stand up for your rights. We offer completely complimentary initial consultations. Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you do not have to worry about paying any fees – we do not charge you unless we recover compensation. Please call us at 877-RENCHER or send us an email.